Thursday, December 10, 2009

Knitting furiously!



Trying to finish up Christmas gifts. I'm afraid there will be some IOUs under the Christmas tree (or more appropriately UFO's!). Some things I am working on are this Smock-a Rouche Scarf from One Skein Wonders for my DD, The Ilene Bag for a friend (bet you are wondering if you are that friend - if you are I'm afraid this one's going to be an IOU!), some teddy bear clothes for my granddaughter, and a felted clutch that just needs to be seamed and felted.


I finished this prayer shawl for a friend of my daughter's who has been diagnosed with a rare from of stomach cancer.

Sorry, have to get back to my knitting!

4 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Very lovely:)
I just knit a doll for one of my girls for Christmas just need to knit a second dress so she can play dress up with her.Hugs Darcy

Unknown said...

It is very pretty. Great job. And IOUs are always good.

sara said...

That shawl is just gorgeous! I love the yarn. So sorry about your daughter's friend :-(

Joyce said...

Beautiful work! I know things are frantic this close to Christmas, but I always love it when I hear about (and participate in) knitting frantically. Because I know that the knitting brings a certain amount of peace and calmness, even if there is a lot of it. Good luck with it all.