Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Catching Up






I'm still ahead in my 52 in 52 goal for 2009. Some recent additions and these two baby hats that I knit for a co-worker who is having twin boys. They are knit with Opal sock yarn. Love using sock yarn for baby items, since it can be machine washed and dried.



These dishcloths are for a dishcloth swap that I am in. The square is a 'ball band' cloth - so named because it is the pattern on the back of the band on Peaches & Cream cotton yarn. It's Navy, not black, like it looks in the photo. The other two are crochet patterns from coatsandclark.com.



So, wow! That counts as five projects! (My rules, remember?)

7 comments:

Grace said...

some pretty knitting there!

SimplyMe said...

Counts like five to me too!!!!

Looks good.

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I love the dishclothes:)(((Hugs))) Darcy

Unknown said...

Very nice.

The hats are very cute.

Aunt Kathy said...

I count five there Jane... They are all so cute too.

I forgot to write down all my projects in the last month or so, I need to do that before I forget what I've done

danielle said...

Love the baby caps!

roseygirl said...

I love knitting dishcloths, yours are so pretty.