Friday, April 03, 2009

April Showers



The weather map for the next 8 days has rain coming down! I guess we should be happy it is not white. I've got a couple more FOs to add to my 52 in 52 list. This coffee cup cozy was knit with the pattern and yarn in my Whoduknit Mystery Yarn Ball swap package. It's a great cable pattern, one I've never done before.

the yarn is Paton's Decor. I had enough left over to knit another baby hat, and I think maybe even enough for a pair of booties to go with it.



These are the goodies that fell out of the yarn as I knit.

This swap is always a favorite of mine!

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Jane, oh Jane
So much rain
No need to explain
The weather's a pain

aksunflour said...

love how the decor knits up so soft. the cables on your cup cozy are intriguing.

enjoy your rain- we got more snow.