Sunday, March 29, 2009

Prospect Harbor Light

I've got nothing for you today! So, I'll borrow an idea from Aunt Kathy and show you what I'm looking at on my desktop. (click on it to see the full size photo) The sky today is not nearly that blue - in fact it's pretty gray with a promise of rain for the next couple of days. Which will bring us, not to spring, we really don't have that season here, but to "Mud Season". This photo was taken by a friend of a friend and he gave her permission to share it - so feel free to save it to your own computer!

4 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Gotta love mud season!!!!

Aunt Kathy said...

Ahh I can't wait to see this scenery in person. I will get to Maine sometime Jane, I promise

aksunflour said...

i thought only Alaska got Mud season. Posted a pic of the sky from last Saturday.

and how many days until you retire?

Bonnie said...

I saved the lighthouse picture to my desk top...part of the slideshow. What a beautiful picture. Thank you for sharing it with us.