Sunday, March 01, 2009

In Like A Lion

Another storm on the way - snow, ice, power outages, school closings........


Take me Away!!!!!

This is my friend Dot who sent me the bear. She is wearing the red hat I sent her. It doesn't sing That's What Friends are For - but it was made with love!


And my manikin friend modeling my Smoke Ring made with the Happy Feet Plymouth yarn I won in BJ's contest. I just love this color! I have enough left to make a skinny scarf that I can wear in warmer weather (see - I'm being optomistic - it IS going to get warmer!) The smoke ring will probably be perfect for St. Patrick's day.
I'm going to hit 'escape' now!!!










3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Ooh Jane I love the smoke ring, it's stunning.

Hi Dot, you look great in the red hat, I am sure Jane will tell you I said so.

Yarn Devil said...

The red hat is great! Love the smoke ring :)

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I love love love your smoke ring!!!!Hugs Darcy