Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Knitting, Unlike Life......



Knitting, unlike life, can be ripped out and started all over again the next day.




And...crocheting is even easier to rip out! I finished another "Sister's Shawl" by Lisa Gentry - this one in KnitPicks Comfy Worsted, Flamingo. It's a really soft yarn and I love the color. I really didn't do much ripping out on this one since it is the third one I have made I pretty much have the pattern down! Hope the sister this one is for loves it too! There is a surprise on the front so I won't show it for now.
Also reached the finish line in one of the Ravelympics Events I'm doing - the Stash Compulsary Dance - This is the Sunray neck warmer in a herringbone pattern that I have never done before. I debated putting buttons on it but decided it would be fun to change out the pin, since I have quite a collection of pins.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you are on a roll! I am looking forward to seeing the surprise on the front.

I agree about using the pin instead of more permanent buttons.

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I love your Shawl and Sunray neck warmer in a herringbone pattern just lovely:) Hugs Darcy

Joyce said...

How beautiful! Both of them!