Friday, December 08, 2006

Snow

We had snow on Monday - not much, just enough for the kids to play in. By yesterday it was gone - but it's snowing again this morning. I guess winter is going to come this year after all.
I had a table at our school's craft fair last night and sold some felted bags and some scarves. They were mostly things I had packed away in a tote, so I was happy to get rid of them and make some more yarn money!
I finished my dishcloth for the Winter Wonderland Swap - It's the December Monthly Dishcloth - a poinsettia. That, together with the snowflake illusion cloth, some handmade soap, chocolates, and a pattern will go off to my SP this weekend. That will be the last of the packages for the swaps I joined. I just have the Knit Mitt Kit swap left, and that is not supposed to be mailed until January 16, so I will get that together after Christmas.
Christmas shopping is going slowly! I've received some orders from Amazon - but still have a long way to go. I'm also still working on my Christmas cards - they may be done by next Christmas at the rate I'm going!

No comments: