Monday, August 27, 2007

Visitors

I've been playing around with my blog - notice the buttons on my sidebar - they actually link to the sites! And I also added a counter. I started the counter at 100, so no one would think I didn't have any friends :), but was amazed and quite flattered to see that I had over 70 visitors today. That is until I realized that most of those visitors were ME - trying to figure out how to make the buttons link! So, if you visit, leave me a comment, okay - so I don't have to keep talking to myself (VBG).

8 comments:

jopal said...

Love the buttons, especially the Red Sox one. I still haven't figured buttons out but am working on it!
Love to visit your blog! Always something interesting here.

Cass said...

LOL!

The folk festival looked so great!

jackie said...

nice counter, where did you get it from? just so you know, your blog is on my regular reading list! have fun.

Dandy said...

I'm here Jane....

I did that on my first blog too.. I couldn't believe how many ppl were coming to read..... what a fool I felt like when I realized that it was me that was making the counter go up so fast....
(insert RED face here)
;)

danielle said...

Counter? I tried for a long time to get one added to mine and finally gave up on frustration!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and read it often. Don't have one of my own, as of yet. Jackie

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Hi Jane :-) If you don't clear your history, I think the counter knows you've been here already...so you wouldn't count. Does that make sense? You just might have all those visitors!

Unknown said...

So, how do you get the pics to link? I can get the pics on but not the links. Before they changed blogger, I had them linking.

Go Tribe. (sorry I couldn't help myself)