Friday, February 01, 2008

Knitting Sheep


This is my project for this month's Whoduknit book, Three Bags Full by Leonie Swann. In this book sheep are the detectives, and yes, they have names and they talk! So here is "Miss Maple", the cleverest sheep in the flock taking a knitting break. The pattern for the knitting sheep is here.
My sheep is really very special because her black sweater is knit from hand spun alpaca that was sent to me by Vicki in one of the International Tote Exchanges. And, that yarn came from her very own special alpaca, Buck!

3 comments:

AR said...

That is such a cute sheep! LD says so, too. :)

Dandy said...

Aaaawwww... it's adorable... Buckie would be proud you used his yarn for a sheepy shirt
;)

Thanks for the link I might have to make one of these!

Miss Me said...

GREAT sheep! i see some of those in my future...