Thursday, September 21, 2006

Whoduknit? I Did!

We had some really exciting news on Whoduknit this week. The author of this month's book, "Knit One Kill Two" has joined our group! If you like to read mysteries and like to knit and have not joined us yet come on over and check it out.
We also have a Whoduknit Blog.
I have my SP for the Whoduknit Mystery Ball Swap and I'm trying to decide on the yarn to use for the ball. I have a lot of ideas about what to put inside it, but still undecided on the yarn.
Speaking of yarn. I found this Bernat Handicrafter Cotton in Walmart at under $6.00 for a 12 oz. skein. It looks and feels just like Sugar and Cream so I can't wait to try it.

1 comment:

AR said...

The author? That's so cool! I've looked at the bernat cotton, I wonder what a sweater out of it would be like? I had a cotton sweater a long time ago, and I'm always on the lookout.