Tuesday, January 23, 2007

KMKS Package


I got home from work today and found a notice that I had a certified package at the post office that could be picked up after 8:30 a.m. tomorrow. Well, there is no way I was waiting until tomorrow for my package! This is a small town and I knew the mail truck (car) would be back at the PO by 4 - so I went up to see if I could get it, and sure enough, he was just walking in the door with it.
Here is what was in it:

A beautiful felted bag, a cute cloth bag, both in my favorite colors, two books,
Maggie Sefton's Knit One Kill two, and Laura Child's The English Breakfast Murders (she knew I liked mysteries),
a beautiful box of chocolates!, a noodle mix and a rice mix that both look delicious, some pretty tubes of fabric, that I don't quite have figured out yet. The yarn is Lambs Pride Bulky in a pretty green along with some beautiful roving and a pattern for 'thrum' mittens, which I have been wanting to make. She also included a scarf pattern.
There is only one thing missing from this package - I still don't know who my pal is!!!! Whoever you are - thank you so much for a great package!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's quite a haul! I love the bag.

Anonymous said...

I need to see the picture of the pretty tubes of fabric to identify them. There was 2 kinds of roving wasn't there?


My name is Michelle Ossiander and I sent the box.

Anonymous said...

great kit Jane I really like that bag!

Anonymous said...

What a great package. I love that felted bag.

Bonnie O. said...

That felted bag is lovely!

I just read Needled to Death by Maggie Sefton. Cute, quick read. I have also read the first two in the Tea Shop mysteries. I like the characters.