Thursday, January 25, 2007

My First Post on New Blogger!




Well, blogger was getting pretty persistant - so I took the plunge and moved.....it was painless and nothing has changed on my blog, so I guess they got all the kinks worked out - at least I hope!

I finished the Aibhlinn from Knitty.com - it's a cowl and I used Alpaca yarn instead of the cotton called for in the pattern, and only made it half as long. I love the pattern, but I'm not quite sure how to wear it.
I started my 'thrum' mitten from my KMKS - it's on two needles - looks brown in the picture for some reason, but it is actually green. The inside looks quite strange! I think the idea is that as you wear them the inside fleece felts and bonds together so you don't have all those loose pieces of fleece hanging around.

2 comments:

AR said...

Your mittens look warm!

I'm going to be the only one on "old blogger" if I don't figure out what to do. LOL. I'm a chicken!

Happy Anniversary! (late)
The pics are great!

Unknown said...

I've considered doing those mittens before but never quite got around to it.

I didn't have any problems with the blog . . . and when I add comments to non-updated ones, I just have to remember to log in first so I don't lose the comments I made!