Sunday, February 25, 2007

Vacation is Over :(

Back to work tomorrow. Things didn't turn out exactly as I had planned. I didn't get to do a tour of yarn shops - my car ended up in the repair shop instead.
And I didn't buy $200 worth of yarn (our boiler bit the dust, and we needed to buy a new one- guess heat and hot water come before yarn, at least in February!) But fortunately I'm very easy to entertain - books and my yarn stash can keep me busy and happy for hours/days/weeks/months! So, I finished Northern Lights and started Haunted Ground, finished my entrelac scarf (it's blocking now), finished my ITEIII bag and mailed it, and knit this "Heartbreakingly Cute Kimono" from Mason Dixon Knitting and equally 'heartbreakingly cute hat' from Last Minute Knitted Gifts for a friend's daughter's baby shower next week. And - oh right - I did some organizing, cleaning, etc. - but that doesn't count as a vacation!

No comments: