Saturday, October 13, 2007

Knitting Needle Knitting Bag



Here is my first completed bag from the Bag Style KAL. Since I don't have my book yet (on it's way from Amazon) this is the sneak peek pattern from Knitting Daily for the Knitting Needle Knitting Bag. It was a quick, easy knit, and the knitting needle handles really make it unique (except that all of you will have one too of course!) I found the lining material in my stash left over from my sewing days - before I developed OCKS (obsessive compulsive knitting syndrome). I would make more of these -great gifts for knitters - in different patterns. Maybe a cable pattern, or even just plain garter in a multi-colored yarn.

5 comments:

rohanknitter said...

That turned out great! That is a very cute bag. Should be a good book to own if all the patterns are that cute.

jackie said...

nice bag! the lining is really cute!

aksunflour said...

That is just the coolest bag.

Anonymous said...

Very cute - I like that stitch pattern; Is it what the pattern was written in, or a modification you made?

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! And it just happens to be "my" color too....hmmm....wonder if I have a gnome or someone available to sneak it out of your home...