Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving I'm grateful for 43 years of marriage, three children, three grandchildren, my sisters, my friends, my co-workers, my students, yarn, books, the Internet, chocolate, red wine, the Red Sox, digital cameras , dishwashers, microwave ovens, and you my blogging friends who live in my computer. Though I've never met you in person, I'm grateful I've found this wonderful community of knitters who are so free to share their creative ideas, help solve my knitting problems, and are perfectly comfortable telling me weird things about themselves! I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving and hope that you have a long list of things to be thankful for too.








3 comments:

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I'm thankful I 'met' YOU this year!

aksunflour said...

I am thankful for your blog many times over. (especially when I lost all my links!).

Happy Thanksgiving!

AR said...

Awww. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!