Saturday, November 22, 2008

Snowy Saturday

We're getting our first snow of the season today - I don't think it will amount to much, but it's been snowing since early this morning and the roads are 'greasy' so I'm staying hom and Christmas shopping on line - my favorite way to do it!








I'm also trying to get my Holiday swaps put together and in the mail early. For one of the swaps (won't say which one although I don't think my pal knows who I am) I made this cowl and

"Calorimetry" (headband)


















And look who stopped by to model the Calorimetry I made for her?
I was going to save it for Christmas but she arrived hatless and I couldn't wait to see how it looked on her.
So....cute!








She's a perfect model!















4 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Jane - I always enjoy your posts and looking at your pictures. You do such a nice job. I love it.

Enjoy your peaceful snow. I'm off to go slay imaginary dragons!

Aunt Kathy said...

Ok now I need to make a couple of those headbands. They look awesome.

Joyce said...

I've made one of those headbands . . .they're great, and a very fun and easy knit. Yours are really lovely, Jane!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Love your projects and the Christmas songs are great:)Hugs Darcy