Tuesday, October 24, 2006

International Tote Exchange Bag




I received my tote today from my ITE pal, who turned out to be Bonnie, the hostess of the swap - how lucky am I? I have been watching this bag on the blog, coveting it, and checking each day to see if anyone had received it. And today, someone did - ME!
I'm so excited! Isn't it just gorgeous. She also included some Halloween peanut M&Ms, Spooky Cats Peeps, Tea Fortes, and an adorable purse notepad. The picture I took doesn't do it justice.
Here is the progress of it as posted by Bonnie on the ITE blog.
This is the yarn she used - Noro Kuryon and Cascade 220
The pattern is The English Garden Bag
And here are her progress pictures:

Lucky, Lucky, Me! I think this bag is a work of art! Thank you Bonnie!

7 comments:

Nickie said...

Jane, that is an absolutely gorgeous bag! You are truly a lucky girl. That is a lot of work! Too bad we can't have a parade of all of us carrying our bags...

Are you going to do the next ITE?

Isabelle said...

Lucky, lucky you indeed!!! It is a beautiful bag! :-)

Nickie said...

Hi again Jane! I liked your bag so much that I downloaded the pattern. Thanks for the tutorial. Last night I went to my fiber guild meeting and one of the members and her daughter were knitting on two circs...coincidence? They are going to show me how they do it.

Pati said...

Absolutlely beautiful. I just got to get better at knitting or have hubby make me one!!

Rose said...

Wow, Jane!! How lucky for you. I was watching that bag on the blog too wondering who would be the lucky gal. I hope to make that bag one day, but I have so many things on my list to make. I think we need another tote exchange!

AR said...

Yay! Lucky you. It's beautiful.

Rohanknitter said...

Beautiful! I'll bet you are thrilled!
I saw that bag on the blog and thought it was really special.