Tuesday, October 24, 2006

International Tote Exchange Bag




I received my tote today from my ITE pal, who turned out to be Bonnie, the hostess of the swap - how lucky am I? I have been watching this bag on the blog, coveting it, and checking each day to see if anyone had received it. And today, someone did - ME!
I'm so excited! Isn't it just gorgeous. She also included some Halloween peanut M&Ms, Spooky Cats Peeps, Tea Fortes, and an adorable purse notepad. The picture I took doesn't do it justice.
Here is the progress of it as posted by Bonnie on the ITE blog.
This is the yarn she used - Noro Kuryon and Cascade 220
The pattern is The English Garden Bag
And here are her progress pictures:

Lucky, Lucky, Me! I think this bag is a work of art! Thank you Bonnie!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky, lucky you indeed!!! It is a beautiful bag! :-)

Pati said...

Absolutlely beautiful. I just got to get better at knitting or have hubby make me one!!

Nonna Rose said...

Wow, Jane!! How lucky for you. I was watching that bag on the blog too wondering who would be the lucky gal. I hope to make that bag one day, but I have so many things on my list to make. I think we need another tote exchange!

AR said...

Yay! Lucky you. It's beautiful.

rohanknitter said...

Beautiful! I'll bet you are thrilled!
I saw that bag on the blog and thought it was really special.