Saturday, December 08, 2007

AND THE WINNER IS...............

Rachel! who is anti-technology. She wrote, "I very rarely watch TV (only a show here or there online), I despise phones (I don't like to be accessible), I have to deal with the computer but outside of blogland, it's only out of necessity. I'm happiest when I'm living in the woods doing research, miles from any type of gadget, electricity, etc." Congratulations Rachel! Send me your mailing address (grammieknits@yahoo.com) and I will mail off your prize.
And, once again, thanks to all of you who entered my contest and shared your weird habits with me (and the world!) It was so much fun - I'm already thinking up another contest!

5 comments:

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Congrats to Rachel and her anti-technology!

Miss Me said...

congratulations, rachel!

aksunflour said...

Congratulations Rachel! I can't imagine anti-technology. (We have 6 computers- 7 when the college kid comes home. We are so wired! ok this is weird- we don't have a dishwasher).

jackie said...

congrats to rachael AND congrats to you jane for reaching your 300th blog. it is always fun reading. and inspiring after all those white cheerleader caps! what a wonderful grammie you are!

Rachel said...

Thanks Jane for such a great contest and great prize package! Just the thing I needed after a couple long, hard, weeks! Congrats again on your 300th post!