Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Thank You!

Thanks for all of your birthday wishes! To answer some of your questions - yes, the meal was a delicious as it sounded! And, yes, there was some chocolate - Moosetrack IceCream! I didn't think I could possibly have dessert - but somehow managed!
Today I received a gift certificate from my sister-in-law to Knitpicks! I was dumbfounded because she is not a knitter and really doesn't know a crochet hook from a knitting needle so I had no idea how she knew about Knitpicks. A phone call solved the mystery. I had mailed her present in a knitpicks box that I had received an order in (really - I didn't do that intentionally!) and she got the address off it and ordered the gift certificate. So now I am pouring over the catalog deciding what to order.

4 comments:

aksunflour said...

moosetrack ice cream is so good (if it is the same stuff we get here).

Have fun deciding what you want!

rohanknitter said...

Boy, she was pretty clever!!
Have fun picking out a present!

Logan said...

YUM MOOSETRACKS. I haven't eaten that in years.

Happy Birthday!

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Wow. Sister had a good pick-up on that. Have fun knitpicking!