Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve Snowstorm

We are getting blasted with another snowstorm today - must be a foot out there already! It's a good thing we have no plans for New Year's Eve - just a quiet evening at home - a welcome treat after the hectic week just gone by.


Here is a peek at a few of the special gifts I received this year - a cross stich done by a friend - love it!
This beautiful necklace from my DH.
A digital picture frame from my DD - best of all, already loaded with great pictures.
On the knitting scene I received a gift certificate to Knitpicks, The 2008 Knitting Calendar, and on the mystery scene Robert B. Parker's new Spenser novel, Now and Then from my oldest son, plus the NESN Red Sox Champions Again Video (funny - I got him one too!)
All in all, it was a good Christmas (aside from Jake's broken arm!) - mostly because it was spent with the people I love best!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

Glad that you are getting some snow. Have fun sitting in tonight.