Thursday, July 31, 2008

Contest Winners




"Drum Roll"....... And the winners are:



Wendy Who makes a difference in the lives of children and what can be more important than that?


Nancy at the Jersey Shore who I happen to know makes the world more beautiful because she is a beautiful person!


Georgie who doesn't have to wear a flour sack over her head anymore!


E-mail your address to me (grammieknitsatyahoodotcom) and I will send you your prizes.


And..to the rest of you beautiful people who are doing your best to make the world a more beautiful place, e-mail me your address and I'll send you a 'making the world more beautiful' bookmark.














2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Everyone's a winner if they can say they know Jane... she's the BEST

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Oh thank you so much! That's very kind of you. I'm so excited to be a winner. And even more happy that I know you. :-)