Thursday, January 17, 2008

7 Random Facts

It's been a slow week - so......

~ 7 Random Facts Meme ~

I've been tagged by Dawn to play along. Hmm... now to come up w/7 things you'd be interested in knowing. Ok ~ let the games begin.


7 Random Facts... now these are the rules:- Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.- Post these rules on your blog.

List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.

Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.- Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog

My 7 random facts:

1. I grew up in Clifton, New Jersey.
2. My father was a professional magician.
3. I married my high school sweetheart (43 years ago).
4. I usually finish one knitting project before I start another (weird - huh?).
5. I've lived in New Jersey, Virginia, Morocco, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, and for the last 31 years, in Maine.
6. I once worked as a secretary to an Admiral at the Pentagon. My most important job was getting his golfing tee times set up for the weekends. During the time I worked for him I knit four afghans at work!
7. I'm looking forward to having a woman in the White House - I just hope Hillary knows how to knit!

Okay - I'm tagging Mary Lynn, Stephanie, Deb B., Janet, Patty, JoAnn, and Vickie.

No comments: