Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday Sky

A bit bleak - but still pretty! Yes, we are having rain this weekend, much needed, so 'they' say.



Good day to stay inside and knit and read. (I heard somewhere that Saturday's are for housework - but I don't believe that!) I'm working on the EGEBLAD, using the worsted weight wool yarn I frogged when I could no longer deal with the Hemlock. There are mistakes in this one too - but I'm just hoping no one will notice! I also have another felted bag going - I've knit so many of them I can do it in my sleep - well, at least I can do it while actually paying attention to a ball game. I'm reading another Patricia Wentworth Miss Silver book - Danger Point, and getting ready to read An Unsuitable Job for a Woman by P.D. James, our Whoduknit author for June. Tomorrow I'm changing gears and going to a scrapbooking class. Monday will be here so quickly -why are weekends so short!!!

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Rain here too Jane, East coasters have to stick together I guess.

Calling it an early night for me, long story maybe I'll blog it tomorrow