Thursday, August 17, 2006

Striped Felted Tote


This is the felted striped tote from the One skein book. I used Patons Classic Wool in their new variegated line in the color Rosewood, and a solid, burgandy.
It felted quickly, and is about half the size I started with. I always forget to measure and take a picture of the before. I was hoping to use this for my 'school bag,' but it came out a little smaller than I though it would. Guess I won't be able to take much work home with me this year LOL.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jane,

I think the colors work so well together. I've discovered so much with the felting, most importantly is that it is almost unpredictable . . . even when I knit using the same yarn!

Mary Lynn

Zonda said...

Wow, great job on that! I love felting with Patons! So fast! :) Lovely colors!