Sunday, August 20, 2006

Swaps and KALs

I'm becoming addicted to knitting swaps and KALs. I've joined The International Tote Exchange II and The Knitted Purse Exchange. I received the name of my swap partner for the purse exchange already (it's not a secret swap), she lives in Norway and you should see her yarn stash! We've already exchanged e-mails and this should be a lot of fun. I love making totes and purses, especially felted ones, and this will give me an excuse to make more and maybe use up some stash. I also joined the Mason-Dixon KAL, after receiving a copy of the Mason-Dixon Knitting book. I love this book! I read it from cover to cover and can't wait to start on some of the projects. I also treated myself to "Scarf Style" and "Handknit Holidays" (I've been very good to myself!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jane,

I just ordered the Scarf Style. I was enthralled with some of the pics and am looking forward to getting the book.

Take care . . . and I love the unlikely model!

Mary Lynn