Sunday, August 27, 2006

Whoduknit Mystery Contest Winners

A big thanks to all of you who came to the rescue of our poor little orphan skein of yarn. Your assignment, was to find out the identity, colorway, number and manufacturer. You were all such good sleuths and some of you came so close that I wish you all could be winners! I used this really neat random number generator to determine the forst and second place winners out of all the correct answers, and then did another random drawing with all of the entries to determine the 3rd and 4th place winners. And here they are.......

First Place prize: Verde Adriana, tote and The Little Box of Scarves - Anastasia
Second Place prize: Adriana's cousin, Melilla - Deb
Third Place: Two skeins Knit Picks Parade - Vicki
Fourth Place: Knit One Kill Two (The September Whoduknit Mystery) - Fiadhnat

Congratulations Anastasia, Deb, Vicki and Fiadhnat!

And thanks again to everyone who entered the contest!

I was so into this contest that when I was in Bar Harbor last week and a woman stopped me and asked if I had made my purse and she named the yarn and pattern (Noro Booga Bag)I said "guess the colorway and you win it!" Fortunately she didn't and I got to keep my purse!

If you haven't joined the fun on Whoduknit yet - come on over and join us.





No comments: