Friday, September 12, 2008

Survivor - Gabon - Update

I'm on team 7 and my two survivors are Gillian - a 61 year old grandmother and retired nurse (I can relate to that!) and...

Marcus, a 28 year old doctor who was voted hottest bachelor in Georgia by Cosmopolitan magazine (can't relate to that)



Are there any Survivor fans out there? The next episode starts September 25 and there is a "Survivors Ready" group on Ravelry. So far there are 6 teams of 9 Survivor fans each. Each fan on the team is assigned two of the Survivors and if either one of them wins the million$, you win too. Want to know what you are playing for? If you win, everyone else on the team sends you a knitting related package worth between $10-$20. I signed up for team 7 and we need 5 more people to make a team. Ready to Outwit, Outlast, Outplay? You can sign up here.

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Jane!!!!!!!!

You know I am backing away from things, grrrrrr I am a Survivor fan for season 1, yep I was survivor when survivor wasn't cool (insert Barbara Mandrell's voice here, lol)