Thursday, September 04, 2008

Traveling Scarves

Have you seen the Traveling Scarves Group on Ravelry? I've been watching it and it looks like so much fun - so when I saw the Noro traveling scarf group start up today, I decided I couldn't resist. I've got leftover partial skeins of Noro - and since you only knit around 4 inches on each scarf, it will be a good way to use some of those up.


I totally let my dishrag tag group (phaster than phelps) down - Or should I say my PO did! I received the box on Friday, mailed it back out on Saturday - it did not arrive in New Jersey until today! I think Phelps was doing the crawl! But at least Grace did a fast turnaround - and had it back in the mail in just a few hours.


No knitting photos today - but here is one last fling before school starts - My grandtwins plus a friend at the Blue Hill Fair.

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Tsk tsk... I am a bad example. Soon you will have joined everything, lol

hey and it was the holiday weekend, the mail was all mixed up

danielle said...

You will enjoy the Traveling Scarves - I am having a blast with my group - and so far have resisted the urge to peek at my scarf!

Also love the Oddball Baby Blanket Group. It is so much fun to see what other people are knitting with - yarn and stitches!