Sunday, October 12, 2008

Inspiration

This picture doesn't do the foliage justice, but these are the colors that inspired............


the purchase of this yarn (Paton's Classic Wool) to make a fall felted bag.


I have orders for two felted bags - not exactly what I want to be knitting when I have so many other projects on my list, but I couldn't say no. I delivered one yesterday (forgot to take a picture!) and while I was delivering it, got another order.
Oh, and I finally finished my Branching Out Scarf which will be a Christmas gift for -um - someone!









6 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Jane where did you get those colors? I HAVE to have them, LOL

Dandy said...

those colors are exactly like the pic... I bet even with a little bit of vege matter too.. lol

;)

Joyce said...

The colors are wonderful! I love autumn colors, and can't wait to see the bag you'll make with them. And the Branching Out Scarf is lovely. What yarn did you use?

Wendy said...

Who wouldn't be inspired by those colors?

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

I adore your Branching Out. I really liked that pattern. If my queue wasn't so long with other patterns I want to try, I'd make it again.

Unknown said...

Jane,

The Branching Out Scarf is lovely. I really like the colors. What yarn is it?

Mary Lynn