Friday, October 24, 2008

Traveling Scarves Spoilers



The scarf on the top is Deebunks scarf - my addition is at the top of the picture and you can't see it very well, so not much of a spoiler! It's a fan & feather stitch in Noro Silk Garden. I mailed that one out yesterday and when I got home there was another scarf waiting for me. I added the piece at the bottom in Noro Kuryon in the same fan & feather. What can I say - I think Noro is perfect for the fan & feather! I have to add some goodies to the package and 'grandma's' scarf will be back in the mail next week. This is really a fun swap. I can't wait to see what my finished scarf will look like. If you are wondering what this is all about - check out the Traveling Scarves Group on Ravelry.
Speaking of Ravelry groups - On my Survivor group I still have one Survivor left - Marcus, and my couple on the Amazing Race Ravelry Group, Terrence and Sarah came in 2nd last week - so they are still in it. As for my Red Sox Knitter's Ravelry Group - well all I can say is wait until last year! But they made it exciting - down to the wire in game 7 - with that amazing comeback in game 5 - so we love them still!



1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

I lost a Survivor last week too... bummer. Not too sure if my other guy will make it either, he is after all a snake.

I am not going to check out the traveling scarf group... I am not. Did you hear me Jane? No No NO

Actually I was already looking at it... but I decided to wait until I've recovered from surgery and know what life will be like before I commit to anything else.

I love feather and fan by the way