Friday, May 19, 2006

To My OneSkein SP

I'm afraid I don't know enough about computers to run a KAL. In fact, I thought I was being very clever and set up an e-mail on Yahoo for my Oneskein SP with a fake name. Well, apparently, Yahoo is smarter than I am, because it knew my real name,(guess is has to do with cookies, or something) and the e-mail I sent her came through with my real name. Oh well - not big deal, like she said, she really doesn't 'know me'.
But your messages have been so much fun because I don't have a clue who you are!
Anyway, James Patterson is one of my favorite authors. I have his new book, Mary, Mary, but haven't started it yet. I'm sure knitting and listening to a James Patterson book make commuting much more enjoyable. I don't know where you live, but here in the ME we have been having so much rain - it is getting really depressing. The only thing that saves me, is that it's great weather for knitting!

2 comments:

Craftybernie said...

I think that Yahoo can recognise your IP address which is why it knew who you are.

Thanks for your comments on the Knitters Review Forum re Shaving felted bags.

Best wishes...Bernie
www.craftybernie.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I cannot imagine having that much rain. While it has been raining here (anonymous place), it finally stopped Friday evening and the sun has been out. The biggest problem is that everything is so wet that we cannot do any planting. We do raised bed gardening which helps when there is too much water, but we cannot even roto-till the beds until they dry out a little.
In fact, my DH put all the flats we bought on Saturday up on a table because he didn't want them to suck up too much water and start rotting.

But like you, I agree it is good knitting (and snuggling) weather.

Take care,

Your One Skein SP