Sunday, August 24, 2008

Special Olympics


A lot of you have been participating in Olympics knitting contests and it's been fun. But here is something much more worthwhile IMHO (in my humble opinion)


You can find it here Or if you are in Ravelry, you can find it here


And, yes it is Red Heart Super Saver Acrylic (which will make some of you say EKKKK!), but that's what it is. I, for one, have no problem knitting with Red Heart Super Saver and the rewards - priceless! Rather crochet - check here


4 comments:

jopal said...

Just returned from a quick trip to your neighborhood - well, close to it
We went to a 70th birthday party in Harpswell. We stayed at the Naval Air Base in Brunswick. The party was at the Common Table Inn.
Great weekend!
Hope to be back in your neighborhood in October. We may be going to Bar Harbor again.!

Aunt Kathy said...

Oh yeah Jane I am all for the Special Olympics. Count me in.

Grace said...

I am in, I have a step niece who takes part in the SO so I of course will participate!

jopal said...

I picked up my yarn today at Walmart. Michael's didn't have the right blue! They had lt blue, country blue and dutch blue! Luckily Walmart had the one I needed!
Just need to pick out a pattern now.