Sunday, February 08, 2009

Cabin Fever Contest Winner

Thanks so much to all of you who entered my contest! I tried to reply to each of you if there was an e-mail address or blog to comment on. There were so many good suggestions for beating cabin fever. Get out and walk! Look through the seed catalogs, use a sun lamp or tanning bed,

have ice cream for breakfast (one of my favorite suggestions!), surf the net for places you wish you were, spend time with friends, eat chocolate, and most of all, just knit, knit knit! And the winner in the random drawing was.............Nan from Nannybird Crafts! Congratulations Nan. Please send me your mailing address (grammieknits@yahoo.com) and please let me know if you are allergic to any types of yarn.

And now for some ice cream for breakfast..........................

6 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

What flavor of ice cream did you have Jane? I like CHOCOLATE.

Congratulations Nannybird Crafts.

SimplyMe said...

Congrats Nan!!!

And Jane, thanks for such a fun contest.

Nan said...

Wow! Thanks so much! An email is on the way. I am thrilled! Thanks again!

Renna said...

Congrats to Nan! :-)

I now have a craving for ice-cream. It's too late for breakfast, but never too late for ice-cream. ;-Þ

Turtle said...

congrats nan!!! No ice cream for me, lol, it will be shorts season soon enough!

Stephanie... said...

Really inquiring minds want to know...what flavor? I went to coldstone last night and had coffeewith heath bar mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BTW, love the music!