Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Puppies & Grandchildren





I came home yesterday to find flowers and candy - and DH had also picked up some salmon for dinner, my favorite! As you can see I haven't put away my snowmen yet - could that be why the snow keeps on coming?
DD and her family + friends went skiing for the weekend. We got to puppysit. Casper is so sweet - he is our Valentine present for the weekend!



Here is Tori on the chairlift (sent by text message) This is her first time skiing, so I'm axious to see how it went!
She looks warm enough anyway!


Today I'm working on that knitting for myself I talked about yesterday - a cowl in a ridged feather stitch made with a new bamboo and silk yarn by Patons. It splits a little bit, but not too badly. I suppose you have to expect that with bamboo!

VACATION next week - YAY!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

SimplyMe said...

What are you going to do with your time off?

If you want it to stop snowing...PUT THE SNOWMEN AWAY!!!!

I got interrupted...apparently we are out of toilet paper again. We are at a family high of over a roll a day (a double roll at that) and it's nobody's tom AND we all healthy. What's up with THAT?

Oh yeah, cute puppy!!!!

Aunt Kathy said...

How do you cook your salmon?